RSS

Pages

Wedding Guest Book for your Wedding

Wedding Guest Book for your wedding can be so great and beautiful to create. But if you have your own supplier who has a complete package to include your guest book, then by all means grab the opportunity.

Getting it separately is your decision if you consider making it a DIY. I have it on my mind to make one for my wedding since I do have a lot of handmade notebooks here which are really hard bound covers and all I needed to include was a cute color motif ribbon or lace or a picture or our own monogram to match the covering design.

I have browsed some wonderful guests book online and these pictures are just for representation only as I have mentioned it courtesy of the site where I got the pictures. I do like the designs that was really included on all these wedding guest book, simple but elegant.


Simple Designs
wedding guest book2



I like the matching design of this one
wedding guest book3


Crafted but it is really beautiful and long lasting. I just wish that I can do the same thing on my wedding guest book. I have tons of ideas but only the money is what I needed to make it more stylish and yet not so much for my budget.


White and Elegant
wedding guest book1


By the way, these types of traditional guest books are still okay to consider although there are more than that to decide like a signature frame for your guests and a signature plate for your friends and relatives remarks on your wedding day. I might skip on glasses and breakable stuffs and I would still prefer the traditional way on this part. Any other ideas out there which is economical and yet the price is still affordable and right?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact weddingcookiesandcream.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org