RSS

Pages

Wedding Gowns For the Bride

Wedding Dress or Wedding Gowns for the Brides-to-be is one of the most important thing to budget when getting married. This is considered the most expensive of all the dresses and to be wear only once.

Every female dreams to have a fantasy and grandeur wedding dress. This makes the bride outstanding on her wedding day and this is one dress that has a lot of superstitious beliefs from our old folks. They say that a bride-to-be should never try out her wedding gown before the wedding or else the wedding will never happen or something bad will happen to the relationship or to the couples. But in this generation where every bride goes to their tailor and get the correct measurement, they seem to wear and try their wedding gowns for fitting before the big day comes. I don't know about others but as for me, even if I don't believe in such superstitions, I still reserve the day to fit my dress. I am just content if my tailor measures my size correctly, I would not dare to fit my own gown before my wedding, just my preference.


A Beautiful Wedding Gown
wedding dress3


Once in my life I will wear this gown only once, even if I get an extra pound or size before the wedding, I don't mind at all as long as I won't compromise to fit my gown. I was married in a civil wedding 3 years ago and I was not given a chance to wear the wedding dress I bought back home. In the country to where I am now, their local municipal does not even allow picture takings so I was really freaked out to know that we don't even have any souvenir aside from the fact that I wasn't able to wear my dress. Now that I have waited enough, we will have our own pavilion wedding and I will be able to wear my simple yet affordable dress.


I was dreaming to wear this Bridal Gown
wedding dress1


Just like that picture of a bridal gown, I also dream to have such but since I am not already that excited, I am settled for what is simple. But if you are still a young lady who has savings, then go for it no matter how much is the cost.


Elegant, Beautiful, Modest and Perfect
wedding dress2


I like this design of a gown courtesy of helenbride.com. This type of gown is really elegant, modest and beautiful which is for me is perfect. I haven't seen most of this design to where I bought my wedding dress. Most of the gowns these days are spaghetti straps or tube-type designs. But this one is with sleeves and I really like the lace design of it plus the trail is really gorgeous. Wish I just have the money, sigh.. Just keep on dreaming, at least it is free.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact weddingcookiesandcream.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org