RSS

Pages

Bridal Shoes

Bridal Shoes- Actually I already have my bridal shoes 3 years ago when I once dreamed to have our wedding done. But certain things do happen for a reason, and I did not expect that Civil wedding in India will not allow picture takings so I didn't enjoy it at all and after so many years, I wanted to have a wedding done, be it simple as long as I can wear my dress and shoes.

It took almost 4 years to wear my bridal shoes again. It was kept safe although not looking as fresh as it can be. I can hardly get the strand of the shoe standing straight so I needed a cardboard to pin it. Anyway, a bride has to decide well what to wear on her grand day. Whatever the bridal shoes may be, as long as she is comfortable wearing it, well without a doubt, you can last the whole wedding day and reception still standing tall and with a smile.

My Bridal Shoes 3 years ago
shoes1


What I just added here was the lettering "I DO" at the back of my shoes. Well it is a strappy sandal which is silver in color and has gems in it. I was comfortable wearing it before. It wasn't that high in heels, probably about 1.5-2 inches high only. My wedding dress has a long trail, but I just hope that I may not be able to step on it since I am more comfortable and have control when I wear strappy sandals.

Remember the day you say "I DO?"
shoes2


I prefer to let my toes to breathe so I don't want to have a closed shoe type. I am not that tall also to consider wearing flat shoes which will not be appropriate for my dress. Indeed there are a lot of shoe types available for every bride. Here is what you can try to look at before you decide to buy your bridal shoe.

Circle of Shoes For You
shoes

As you can see on the sample picture on top courtesy of best-wedding-info.com, whether you like round toe, metallic, wedge, non-traditional, flats, stilletos and strappy sandals, it will always be the bride to decide which shoe is comfortable to wear.
I forgot to mention the color of the shoes. Obviously it's not only white or silver that a bride can select. Some of the brides choose the color of their shoes based on their color motif and some based it to other reasons like something old,new,blue or borrowed.
A bridal shoe can be simple and elegant and it can also be extravagant to some.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact weddingcookiesandcream.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org