RSS

Pages

Pomander Balls For your Wedding

Pomander Balls For your wedding is one of the most effective and "IN" trend of weddings today. The first time I see pomander balls, I was really fascinated because it was so lovely and yet it was just easy to prepare and you don't need to spend too much about it particularly if your creating it using tissue napkin papers that you can easily find on craft stores.

I do like paper pomander balls because they can be so affordable and budget savvy for bride-to- be's who is on a very tight budget. Yet, the quality of it was still there and you can elegantly present this to all your guests as they see it decorated on the aisle of your wedding or being handled by your secondary sponsors.

A sample pomander ball made of white and red roses
pomander


You can create your own DIY (Do-it-yourself) pomander balls as long as you have the following materials.

Styrofoam balls (sizes depends on your preference)
ribbons ( colors of your choice) - to hold your pomander ball
glue gun
soft wire to pin your flowers
flowers of your choice (roses, gerbera, daisy,etc.)
some accesories you wanted to put on your pomander ball

How to Make a Pomander Ball - Actually you can do this by watching it on youtube for a sample demonstration. I myself will consider doing the same thing since I will try to hands-on on my own pomander balls which I prefer to use a soaked paper arts made from crafts store. It will be much more cheaper for me if I use the said material in replacement for flowers to my entourage or for my aisle decor.

Green Pomander Ball
Photobucket


I just hope that I can post my DIY pomander balls here. I am not yet starting my project but I do hope soon. I would be using different colors of paper for my rainbow color motif. It was really a challenge but I do hope to get helping hands from friends back home. Remember that pomander balls can be fun by creating it with the colors you assigned for your wedding like the picture below courtesy of weddepot

pomander2


note:
All pictures showed are for representation only as I have posted their names for courtesy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact weddingcookiesandcream.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org