RSS

Pages

Project: Wedding Invitations- The Final Cut

Project: Wedding Invitations

At last, we were able to make it and finished 20 pieces of beautifully hand crafted wedding invitations which is obviously a DIY invitation card. It took us only two straight days to fix it but it took us one week to complete the necessary stuffs we needed to finish the said invitation cards.

Each beautifully hand crafted card designs are created unique in a sense that each of the cards we created were not identical to each other. The color signifies that our motif is focusing on the rainbow colors and thus I still have to print out 6 more cards and will take another month and a half to distribute it to my family, relatives and friends.

A Beautiful Wedding invitation card that hubby and I created

wedding invitation,hand made cards

It is a contemporary approach to the usual or traditional wedding invitations in the market. I said to myself, that my wedding can only happen once in a lifetime even though we were married in civil rights long time ago, getting married in front of your dearly beloved family, relatives and friends is something to cherish and I am really excited to see their faces as I give my invitation cards.

I even have a hard time which card to choose and set aside for myself and for my family

wedding invites,hand-made cards,invitation for wedding

For those brides-to-be who still have time to prepare you own invitation cards, you can surely feel the excitement and the fulfillment of creating your own design of card. But I am just thankful that my hubby helped me in creating this wonderful and colorful wedding invitations. It was a bonding moment after all.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact weddingcookiesandcream.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org