RSS

Pages

Wedding Cake by Red Ribbon

My Wedding Cake

I am still selecting which one to choose from the following gorgeous cake by Red Ribbon. I am such a fan of this bakeshop because they seem to serve the best cakes in town and their designs are really elegant yet affordable.

If God's will that my list would not balloon to 50+ I would definitely go for any of these cakes that I am going to show you. So far, Red Ribbon is the most affordable cake I can think of for a wedding which is really a shoestring budget. I don't tend to invite a lot of people and friends I know. I am limiting it to closest friends and family only so the cake for us would also be simple and not to grand that looks like Eiffel tower or Leaning tower of Pisa.


Here's my first sample of cake. Good for 48 people and costs only two thousand pesos.
wedding cake2

It is boiled icing that kids would surely love although I still opt to get a fondant cake so that the cake would look steady before we eat it. Here is another sample of the cake we want to select
wedding cake3
It is good for 40 people and costs depends on the flavor since they have chocolate, butter and rhumbutter fondant. Price ranges from Php3,500 to Php 3,700 depends if they have additional fees.

The next cake is Floral Bliss which is good for 40 people and is only chocolate in flavor which is also boiled icing. The cost of this beauty is Php 3,300 only.
wedding cake4
By the way if you are thinking how did i think of selecting such with different colors, as I have told from my previous blog, I opt to get a rainbow color of motif. Our theme wedding is Bright Rainbow color so I would be playing a lot of colors on my wedding.
Here is the 4th selection of cake I have which is called Precious. It does serve 32 people only and yet these selection is the least on my list. It costs only Php 1,750 in chocolate and rhumbutter fondant flavor.

wedding cake5
And last but not the list on my selection is Gumamela. It is in Chocolate and Rhumbutter fondant flavor which is good to serve 56 people and the price ranges from Php 3,800- 4,000 which I can say is still affordable on couples who are also on the same boat just like me.
wedding cake1
I just needed to ask them how early should I reserve since I still got 81 days to go before my wedding. I will be excited to post my pictures here once I get it all done.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

mimi said...

visit your blog

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact weddingcookiesandcream.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org