RSS

Pages

Project: Wedding Invitations Part 2

My Project on Wedding Invitations

This will be the continuation since I have to post more pics and I don't want to overload the first page so I have it here the materials and tools that I will be using on my project. Please note that I won't be giving yet any measurements on the paper size and such since I will not be cutting my papers yet and start my project till this week. I will just show you the materials and tools that I will be using and i still have to figure out where to buy my nice lace ribbons.

Here is the sample of the materials I have on hand
materials

The papers vary from designs and texture. I do have tracing papers, hand-made papers, thick card boards and the rest of the art paper was like a cartolina in size and texture.
materials selected

I cannot find any double adhesive tape so I go for a glue drops by Fevicol. You can buy this at any arts,crafts and hobby stores in Mumbai but I prefer Hobby Ideas Shop which is located in Inorbit Mall.

papers

More of the papers that I will use on my DIY Wedding Invitation

my materials for invitations

I am totally not done with my work here, so I do hope you can give me time when I will be posting the finish product or the instructions of how I will make my own wedding invitation.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact weddingcookiesandcream.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org