RSS

Pages

My Wedding Dress

I have my wedding dress that I have kept for almost 4 years because we got married in a civil rights and now that we are planning to have our church wedding, it is the time that I can now use my never ever used gown.


Civil wedding in India does not require you to wear anything fancy like a wedding gown or so and they are strict because they don't allow picture taking. I was really disappointed and was never happy with that style because there was no souvenir to keep. Although we do not believe that marriages only depends on how a person can lavishly afford a good wedding, we both are happy with what we have and now that God has given us the opportunity to experience being wed in front of our own family and friends, I guest I can say even if I am married for almost four years, I am still excited and expectant of my wedding.


I just do hope that everything will be okay and to save the venue and the caterer that we wanted. Here is the sample dress I have which I just created a drawing courtesy of theknot.com site, which is choose your own bride. If you are a bride and you don't have any idea yet of what you would like to have, you can practice on this simple Do It yourself dressing up a bride, it is fun and it is easy, just sign up first and the rest is for you to explore.







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact weddingcookiesandcream.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org