RSS

Pages

Project: Wedding Invitations

My project for this week and for the month of December is to finish my DIY Wedding Invitation. Since the Theme for our Wedding will be a Colorful Rainbow, the color motif of our wedding is also consisting of bright and colorful shades which belongs to the prism color or rainbow (ROYGBIV) Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet.

On my first part of the project, I have gathered some materials like hand made papers to tracing papers and hard board papers. It does include a shade of orange gold, royal blue and indigo colors. I still do want a touch or green and yellow and red, but maybe I can add that on the ribbon or lace itself.

So far, I haven't started anything yet, unless I will be able to get my venue done like reserving it first before proceeding to printing out of invitations. I already have an idea of a design but I cannot show a sample here yet so maybe what I can do is just show you the materials that I have gathered here for the preparation of my Do-It-Yourself Wedding Invitation.

I will also be posting the amount as soon I wrapped it all up on my project. I am already excited to start it with but I still have to wait for 8 to 10 more days before I can go green on my print outs.

My paper board which is Orange Gold in Color
orange gold board paper

Shimmery as you can see, it was kinda thick and rough
shimmery gold orange
I will need more time to finish my lists although I am almost done with my entourage, only brushing off with some words to include on the last page for my wedding invite. I will post here also the papers and tool I have included for my project. Any bright ideas and suggestions on the designs you might want to share with me?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact weddingcookiesandcream.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org