RSS

Pages

Dismayed on my Wedding Plan

Year 2011, I thought that I will be the most happiest bride expecting to be married this month of February. But things do happen for a reason and I don't want to think about it more. It wasn't our fault. Hubby and I prepared what we can to keep a simple and private wedding but it was my parents who are sticked to traditional but extravagant wedding which we may never give them since it was not what our budget tells us.


Frustrated and Crying Bride
crying bride

I cannot say anything more about the details on what happened but I will still think of wedding if we can have all the money in the world or maybe we can just have it on our own. I am married 3 years ago and this wedding that we plan was just a renewal of our vows and it will be a special thing for me since I didn't enjoy getting married in Civil rights where we don't even have souvenir pictures since camera is not allowed at that time.
I was really frustrated, very much disappointed and I did not expect the rejection that I have with my own parents. I cannot accept the idea of why they don't allow me to have a very simple and private wedding of my own when in fact, we are the one to shoulder everything. But I just respect them so I just distant myself for that and told my husband that our planned wedding for this year will not happen.
This blog may now be a rant of what I feel right now. I already forgiven them but I am still not happy about what happened since I thought the green signal for a vacation in my own country will also be a prepared wedding for me and hubby. We already prepared our invitations although I haven't delivered it yet since I am not yet in my country. Well, that is life. This year will not be a good start but I won't let it end bad either. I do believe that the sun will also rise and shine with me and I can get back the smile in my face once again. I will just need to busy myself with a lot of things this year and be focused to get my goal.


NDTGP52B2YMH

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very admirable post. Thanks for sharing. You have plenty of ideas here to be take note and follow.

Bridesmaid Speech Ideas

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact weddingcookiesandcream.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org